System based on the construction of homes on Timber Frame.
Click on the icons to open movies.
The build system used fabric lightweight wood
This system enables lower cost per m², approximately 10 to 20% less than the
cost of conventional construction. In addition, this system allows greater
design flexibility and better use of space. The Canadian homes rest on the
slab that insulates the soil. Not included in the price until you consider the
ground. Included in the price of electricity installations, plumbing, bathrooms,
tiles in the kitchen ... The wood is treated with salts special anti-humidity,
carcomas and flame retardants. The mounting system is quick and clean. Once
signed the contract in a month and a half two months the house arrives ready to
be mounted. A house of 150 m² is handed the keys, in two months.
These houses are built up "in situ"
Foundations, forged, walls, dividing partitions, roof. The process to carry out
the work is the same as in the case of conventional concrete. The noticeable
difference with respect to the traditional construction is that all the
structural elements of the house are made of wood, instead of concrete, brick,
steel, etc.. We can also highlight important difference as it is a construction
dry, meaning that all the materials used in both structure and finishes (OSB
boards [Oriented Strands Boarding] hydrophobic, pladur, wood and so on. Etc.).
Only they need a montage.
The advantages and perfection in the finished construction:
* Reduction in time for Implementation, 70% less
* Cleaning process during labor
* Perfection finishes
* Elimination of the coefficients of thermal expansion of different materials
Both the wood used, like the rest of the elements such as barriers sealing, air
and water outside, steam (polyvinyl extinguible order of 0.6 mm., Insulation,
etc.. Satisfy the stringent quality standards.
Memory qualities, qualities standard:
- Facade. Monocapa - textured coating color ivory.
- Cover based wood trusses or wooden beams - rástreles with concrete tile type Redland
- Inside - plates Knauf plaster
- Pavements. Ceramics in bathrooms and kitchen, bedrooms - laminated flooring.
- Sanitaryware Roca - Vitoria
- Interior gates step in DM
- Carpentry abroad. Door of security. Windows Climalit 4-16-4 PVC, aluminum blinds.
- Plumbing. Distribution of hot and cold water in polypropylene.
- Ceramic tile or concrete, or any other style according to the client.
* Plug-16, 16, 20, 25, 32A '[the project] Installation light 10A
* Tomas TV in the lounge and master bedroom.
* Tomas telephony master bedroom and living room.